1. General information
This policy applies to our website, operating at the url: promity.com
The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Promity Sp. z o.o. ul. Wiejska 14/25, 00-490 Warsaw
The operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the website.
The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending the newsletter
- Running a comment system
- Conducting online chat conversations
- Handling inquiries via the form
- Presentation of the offer or information
The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the us
The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on your computer and can only be read on the target server.
Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator holding the key can read it. Thanks to this, the data is protected in the event of the database being stolen from the server.
We change our administrative passwords periodically.
In order to protect your data, we regularly make backup copies.
An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by us for the processing of personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
The website is hosted (technically maintained) on our own servers belonging to Promity Sp. z o.o.
4. Your rights and additional information on the use of data
In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
operators of the company’s online chat solution, providing marketing services to the Administrator.
Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
The Administrator’s actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in the webforms
We collect information provided voluntarily by you, including personal data, if provided. Our Website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address). In some cases, we may save information that facilitates linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
Information on the behavior of users on the Website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
- We use remarketing techniques that allow us to adjust advertising messages to your behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that your personal data is used to track it, but in practice no personal data is transferred from us to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- We use a solution that studies user behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that it does not know what natural person it concerns. In particular, entered passwords and other personal data are not subject to recording.
- We use a solution that automates the operation of our Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has consented to receive commercial correspondence from us.
8. Information about cookies
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for use with the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and accesses them is the Website operator.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website
- achieving the goals set out above in the section “Important marketing techniques”;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Users of our Website can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings at any time. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: